Job Opportunity:Internet Marketing Director
Do you love SEO? We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated SEO professional to join our senior management team as we grow and deliver top-performance results to our clients.
Horizon is seeking a skilled, experienced, take charge Internet Marketing Director to run Search Engine Optimization operations, collaborating with our staff of SEOs, content writers and web developers.
The right candidate will have excellent people skills to work closely with our clients and team members to formulate, manage and report their internet marketing strategies.
In addition, you must have excellent follow through and attention to detail, as well as the ability to manage and develop staff.
You will work closely with our senior SEO strategist to develop policies, procedures and reporting to facilitate services delivery to clients and stay on top of industry moves and changes.
Personal Qualities: (Please do not apply if these do not apply to you)
- Honesty: demonstrated willingness to communicate both good news and bad
- Integrity: demonstrated history of doing what you say, saying what you do
- Process oriented: demonstrated willingness to work in a structured SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) environment
- Hard work ethic: demonstrated willingness to put in more time and effort than expected
- Proactive problem solving: demonstrated willingness to uncover and solve the real problem
- Positive Attitude: demonstrated helpful, caring, upbeat mindset
Specific duties include:
- Take charge of new client accounts and work with the client and internal team to set SEO goals to meet the client’s business objectives
- Set out detailed SEO plan and objectives for SEO staff to implement
- Carry out oversight of SEO staff activities and assure quality performance in areas such as technical analysis, website health, keyword research and optimization, link building, local SEO and content marketing
- Work closely with web developers to assure SEO-ready website delivery and websites maintained to SEO standards
- Partner with Senior SEO strategist to implement the best, state of the art, white hat SEO methods and to hone processes to assure the best possible goal results for clients such as rankings, conversions and ROI
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative results in order to adjust SEO strategy to better meet business objectives
- Prepare presentations and carry out quarterly account reviews with clients
- Assure smooth work flow, monitor client status, and handle staff questions and issues regarding their assignments and goals
- Develop and improve meaningful customer reports that communicate account status and at the same time are useful to non-technical clients
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years SEO and management experience
- Proven excellent people and communication skills, especially dealing with non-technical clients
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities
- Proven ability to multi-task when faced with multiple deadlines and priorities
- Understanding of the web development process
- Familiarity with a range of SEO tools and processes
- BA/BS degree preferred
For more information
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org