Facebook? Twitter? Instagram? Pinterest? Which is right for you? Read on.
- Facebook users: 73% are 30-49 year olds
- Twitter users: Did you know that nearly 25% of verified users are journalists?
- Instagram users: 53% are 18-29 years old
- Pinterest users: 85% are female
To view the entire article, click here (from folksy.com).
Want to build the perfect logo for your business? Here are 5 steps.
- The right logo is 13% more likely to attract attention from customers, or 7% more likely to motivate people to find out more about your business.
- With little or no budget consider logo maker software (with pre-designed templates) or DIY designer software (like Photoshop of Illustrator).
- With some amount of budget consider hiring a freelancer or independent designer. Be sure to check references and view their portfolios.
- With larger budgets a creative agency will study your brand and create a great design to represent it.
To view the entire article, click here (from Janek Performance Group).
How long should a video be (on social media)? Read on.
- Instagram: 30 seconds, actually 26 seconds if you want an optimal number of comments
- Twitter: 45 seconds.
- Facebook: 1 minute.
- YouTube: 2 minutes, but longer is ok.
To view the entire article, click here (from Hubspot).
We all want new customers, who doesn’t? But hold on. Here are 5 reasons why existing customers may be more valuable than new customers.
- Repeat customers 67% spend more than new customers
- Repeat customers are easier to sell to: repeat customers have 65% of converting vs 13% for new customers
- New customers are more expensive: it costs 16X more to get new customers to spend at the same level as existing customers
To view the entire article, click here (from Wordtracker).
8683 W Sahara Ave #230
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117