Fundamentals of Keyword Research
Keyword research is a vital piece of your SEO program. Search is based on key words and phrases, as well as interpretation of user intent.
We’ve prepared a one hour free video course based on our SEO training for professionals and corporate marketers. The course answers questions like:
- What are the priorities of key customers?
- What are my ideal clients’ problems (i.e. “pain points”) that they might be researching on line?
- Are there hidden cross-selling opportunities that we haven’t considered?
- What are searchers thinking that might reveal new ways to meet to their needs?
- What search trends are getting stronger over time? And which ones are declining?
- How can I build a quality keyword list without having to pay an expensive marketing firm?
Some of what you’ll learn:
- Using Google Trends to better understand regional search behavior
- The basics of keyword forensics, a more powerful tool than simply “keyword research”
- How to use Google keyword planner to refine your marketing assumptions
Find answers to these questions and more with our free one hour webinar:
Ross Barefoot got his start in small business managing an importing company in the bicycle industry. While there, he tried his hand at programming to find more effective ways to track, market and sell his company’s range of bicycle parts. He loved the web marketing side of things so much he became a professional web developer in 2001, starting a website design business in Western Colorado. He took his first SEO certification course from the Search Engine Academy in 2002, followed it up with another in 2004, and decided to jump full time into SEO training and consulting in 2011, becoming a Master Certified Instructor with the Search Engine Academy, where he continues to serve on the Board of Directors. Today, Ross is CTO, trainer and chief SEO strategist at Horizon Web Marketing (www.horizonwebmarketing.com), a full-service digital marketing agency based in Las Vegas.