125 CEOs discussed the pros and cons of remote working. Find out what they had to say.
Hi, This is Roy.
Welcome to my next 1-minute message, designed
for short-attention-span people (like me).
(For those not familiar with this, here are short sound-bites
in business and internet marketing, in 1-minute format.)
Today’s message: CEO views of working remote
- Only 1 of 125 companies surveyed plan on returning to traditional full-time work at the office.
- 70 out of 125 will maintain a hybrid work model (partly work at office, and partly work at home).
- 54 out of 125 will continue working remote
- Key benefits of hybrid/remote: more employee productivity, reduced costs, easier to attract new employees
- Key downsides: mental health issues, productivity issues
To view the entire article, click here (from expertmarket.com).
Enjoy your day!
Horizon Web Marketing
Roy Nakamura is the founder and CEO of Horizon Web Marketing. Before becoming an Entrepreneur, Roy spent 25 years in Silicon Valley corporate finance, holding the position of CFO with multi-national corporations. He is a graduate of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business with an MBA in finance and also has passed the CPA exam. Additionally, Roy holds a BS in engineering and a Masters degree in journalism, and has board-level experience with United Way and Financial Executives International. In 2008 Roy was named “Business Person of the Year” by the Las Vegas Asian Chamber of Commerce.