Free Digital Marketing Webinars
Sign Up Today – Get Lifetime Access to the Recordings
Our library of webinars can help you in various areas including search engine optimization tips, SEO tools, reputation management, keyword research, and more!
All of our past webinars are available as courses on our training website.
And by the way, here’s a hot tip: if you sign up for our monthly “Premium Access” on our training website, for one very small monthly price you’ll have access to all our digital marketing training materials. That’s thousands of dollars of professional training for pennies a day, as the saying goes.
Google My Business Video Series
- First presented 7/31/2019
- How to get help from a live Google support rep
- How to build reviews on your listing
- How to use GMB Insights to get a better read on your audience
- Ways to monitor for spammers crowding your digital turf
- How to stay on top of those rapidly expiring posts
- First presented 7/17/2019
- How to find and claim your listing
- Which pieces of information you can control
- How to format the information you enter to Google
- What mistakes many business managers make when setting up their listings
- What “posts” are and how you can use them to expand your presence
- Why posting photos to your listing is important
YouTube SEO Series
- First presented 4/10/2019
- YouTube basics
- How to do keyword research that is specific to video marketing
- How to pick topics and keywords that will gain more visibility not only on YouTube, but also in Google search results
- First presented 6/19/2019
- YouTube ranking factors (based on original research conducted by Justin Briggs).
- Common characteristics (in terms of video length, keyword usage, title and description format, tag usage, etc) shared by videos that perform well in search
- First presented 7/3/2019
- Apply the knowledge of ranking factors based on current testing.
- Walk through an action plan to update and modify videos for better search performance.
Free SEO and Digital Marketing Tools Series
- First presented 5/8/2019
- Not just for SEO people
- How to glean data about your market and customers using this “SEO” tool
- First presented 3/20/2019
- Find marketing opportunities you might otherwise overlook
- Use GSC to make sure you’re spending your time developing marketing content that strikes home with your customers
- As a complement to Google’s keyword planner to better understand not just searchers, but website visitors
How-to and Tips for Owners and Marketing Managers
- Why reviews are important and how to build them
- What to do about negative reviews
- First presented 7/27/2017
- Avoid the mistakes that can let an SEO project go off the tracks
- Look for danger signs that your SEO agency is not performing up to standard
- Understand your role in an SEO partnership (no, you DON’T have to become an SEO expert to do this!)