Free Digital Marketing and SEO Webinars
Sign Up Today – Get 30 Days’ Access to the Recordings
Our library of webinars can help you in various areas including search engine optimization tips, SEO tools, reputation management, keyword research, and more!
Google My Business, Breakthrough Power Tips
Thursday, June 10th
If you’ve attended our last 2 free Google My Business webinars you now have claimed and verified your listing, and you’ve started optimizing it for maximum results in minimum time.
Now you are ready for some next level tips that will immediately take you from “wannabe” to “power user.” In this webinar we’ll walk you through three of them:
- Take advantage of Google’s texting features so that interested prospects can do what everyone does in this day and age: text message you to connect about your business
- Turn your Google My Business listing into a “Frequently Asked Questions” platform to engage searchers
- Help you identify your Google My Business traffic better in Google Analytics so you can identify how well your listing is really performing
Join us for this fast-paced, 45 minute webinar, and receive the added bonus of asking your questions in the Q&A segment that immediately follows the presentation.
All of our past webinars are available as courses on our training website.
Google My Business Video Series
What we covered during the 4/29/21 webinar:
- What kinds of posts are available to you
- Product posts
- Informational posts
- Event posts
- Offer posts
- Limitations and advantages of posts
- Best practices
YouTube SEO Series
- First presented 4/10/2019
- YouTube basics
- How to do keyword research that is specific to video marketing
- How to pick topics and keywords that will gain more visibility not only on YouTube, but also in Google search results
- First presented 6/19/2019
- YouTube ranking factors (based on original research conducted by Justin Briggs).
- Common characteristics (in terms of video length, keyword usage, title and description format, tag usage, etc) shared by videos that perform well in search
- First presented 7/3/2019
- Apply the knowledge of ranking factors based on current testing.
- Walk through an action plan to update and modify videos for better search performance.
Free SEO and Digital Marketing Tools Series
- First presented 5/8/2019
- Not just for SEO people
- How to glean data about your market and customers using this “SEO” tool
- First presented 3/20/2019
- Find marketing opportunities you might otherwise overlook
- Use GSC to make sure you’re spending your time developing marketing content that strikes home with your customers
- As a complement to Google’s keyword planner to better understand not just searchers, but website visitors
How-to and Tips for Owners and Marketing Managers
- Why reviews are important and how to build them
- What to do about negative reviews
- First presented 7/27/2017
- Avoid the mistakes that can let an SEO project go off the tracks
- Look for danger signs that your SEO agency is not performing up to standard
- Understand your role in an SEO partnership (no, you DON’T have to become an SEO expert to do this!)