FREE Webinar: Learn Google My Business – Part 1
Step by Step Optimization of Your Business Listing on Google
Yes you have a business listing with Google, even if you don’t realize it. Google tries to list every business on plan earth, including yours. You can either help them and make sure they get it right, or leave it to them (hint: often they get it wrong).
But, whether you have that listing set up correctly is up to you. Doing it wrong — or even doing nothing — can cost your business sales and profits.
This is part 1 in a series of 2 “Google My Business” webinar courses. In part 1 you’ll learn about what your Google listing is, why it’s important to your online marketing, and how to get started optimizing it on your own.
Here are some of the highlights of key knowledge you’ll take away from this webinar series:
- How to find and claim your listing
- Which pieces of information you can control
- How to format the information you enter to Google
- What mistakes many business managers make when setting up their listings
- What “posts” are and how you can use them to expand your presence
- Why posting photos to your listing is important
Who is this webinar for?
- Business owners and managers who want to do basic digital marketing on their own
- Marketing professionals who need to know the basics of making sure their companies are found in a local marketing
- Organic SEO professionals who need to acquire some Local SEO skills
Join us on Wednesday, July 17th at 1pm Pacific Time, 4pm Eastern, for this free, 45 minute webinar.
If you can’t make it at that time, sign up anyway and we’ll send you access to the recording of the webinar.
There will be a question and answer period at the end of the session, so if you want to be able to ask your questions and get real answers, show up in person.
Visit our site to learn more about Horizon Web Marketing
Register Today for Free and Get Lifetime Access
Your Webinar Presenter: Ross Barefoot
Ross is the Lead SEO Strategist at Horizon Web Marketing, a boutique digital marketing agency in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Join SEO Training Expert Ross Barefoot for this YouTube SEO Webinar