Google AdWords 2 Day Workshop:
Stop Wasting Money in your Google AdWords Campaign and Start Getting Results
If you’re spending on Google AdWords, you know how hard it can be to get the results you want. AdWords is a very competitive place nowadays, and businesses who don’t know the best ways to optimize their ad for better placement, better response and lower cost struggle to stay in the game.
We work with AdWords every day and have invested a lot of time in mastering the best Google techniques to optimize results. We know how Google prioritizes ads and how your cost is impacted by the quality of your ads and landing pages. We know how to reduce wasted clicks that cost you money, and improve your conversion rate so your business gets more sales.
Google AdWords Case Studies
Let’s look at a couple of case studies from our AdWords department.
Moving Company Moves the Needle on Ad Conversions
Case Study Number 1: When Acme Moving* first approached us for help with their Google AdWords Campaign, they were spending a lot of money. In the prior 12 months they had spent $125,000, which had brought them 2,273 leads. We were able to show them how some basic mistakes were costing them money and leads.
Fast forward 12 months. We had helped Acme to reduce their spending by 15%, saving them almost $20,000. At the same time they had booked 220 MORE leads than the year before.
Ad Spend ⇩ 15% Leads ⇧ 10%
Linens Retailer Cleans Up its AdWords Campaign
Case Study Number 2: Consolidated* Linens had set themselves a big task: to break into the world of ecommerce using Google AdWords. When they started, they experienced the same seemingly insurmountable learning curve that so many businesses do using Google AdWords. By the time they came to us for help they were spending over $25 with Google for every linens sale they got. At the end of six months of applying the principles we will teach you, each sale was costing them less than $22, which cut their cost of making a sale by 15%. But more importantly, their e-commerce conversion rate had improved by 45% and their average order value had gone up more than 12%. Any of these numbers in a 6-month period for an established period are remarkable. But they are not isolated.
Cost per conversion ⇩ 15% Order Value ⇧ 12%
Knowing what to do to stop wasted spending and improve customer responses to their Google Ads.
*Since we protect the privacy of our clients, these are not their real names, but the numbers reflect their actual results.
Now you can learn these same AdWords methods!
Solve the Mysteries of a Good AdWords Campaign
- Are you a business who has been considering Google AdWords, but have been overwhelmed by what you need to know to get started?
- Or are you a business that tried AdWords but found that it was so expensive, with such minimal results, that you quit after only a few months?
- Are you managing a campaign but not happy with the results?
- Do you wonder how other companies seem to make Google Ads pay but you can’t?
- Or, are you a marketing professional who needs to learn AdWords in order to help your clients?
Then you need to attend this workshop.
Google AdWords Two-Day Workshop
In 2 days you will have your Google AdWords campaign up and running. You will leave the class knowing more about making Google Ads effective than 9 out of 10 businesses, giving your AdWords campaign a big head start on the competition.
Some of the things you will learn in our Google AdWords two-day workshop:
- Understand the complicated AdWords dashboard and learn how to easily master it
- Select the keywords that will bring you not just traffic but results
- How a little thing called “match type” can be either your worst nightmare or your most powerful ally
- The positive effect of negative keywords
- How to write ads to compel people to click, and then test for the best version
- How to track visitors from click to capture so you can measure every dollar you spend (and spend fewer dollars)
- Understand scheduling and bidding strategies
- Know how to set up powerful, dynamic ads
- Manage your budget to prevent unpleasant surprises
- Google’s Quality Score: what it is, how Google calculates it, and how to use it to gain a competitive advantage
- The magic of effective landing pages
Come Ready to Work on your Existing Google AdWords Account
Since this is a hands-on workshop, the prerequisite to this 2-day workshop is that you must have an existing AdWords account (if you need instruction on getting set up, let us know and we’ll give you a link to a free webinar that we did just to guide you).
This workshop can also be a rich resource to help you prepare for the Google Certified AdWords Professional examinations.
Sign up today, class size is limited to 20 students so that the workshop atmosphere can be preserved.