Updated on May 25, 2018
What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information when you fill out a form, such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, completing a survey, requesting a quote, enrolling in a class, or submitting a contact form.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information when you use the Website, using typical data tracking technologies such as Google Analytics. For example, when you use the Website, we may collect information about your computers, such as IP address, location data, operating system and browser type. We may collect information about your visit to the Website, including the referring website, pages you viewed and date/time you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
We may also collect personal information when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising and other websites) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website. Some features of the Website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website. We may use web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) on certain pages to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content).
How Your Information May Be Used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you information, such as newsletters and promotional materials. All our emails provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose with your consent;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
We may share your information:
- With third-party service providers and other third parties we use to support our brand and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If you have consented to these disclosures, with other third parties to market their products or services to you. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as to send you email newsletters or to provide our web marketing services to you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to fulfill any government or regulatory request.
Your Information and Third Parties
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Sensitive Personal Information
Children under the Age of 16
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, contact us at email@example.com to have that information removed from our database.
Only authorized personnel are permitted to access your data and only for the purpose of carrying out the services you have requested, such as processing and sending email newsletters or providing web marketing services to you and others as disclosed above.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We keep the information we need to provide our Services only so long as we have a valid business purpose, in accordance with applicable law and our client agreements. For example, to receive our services, you may have provided information to comply with legal, tax and accounting requirements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete it. If immediate deletion is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible or as otherwise required by law.
In providing us your personal information, you have rights regarding the proper handling, protection, and storage of your data, including:
- Right to access the data you have provided us
- Right to change or correct the data where it is incorrect or incomplete
- Right to withdraw consent for use of your data for direct marketing or other purposes
- Right of erasure (“right to be forgotten”) of your data if there is no legal reason for it to be retained, such as billing and collection situations.
- Right to stop or suspend use or processing of your personal information
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this Privacy Notice or our information practices, please email us at email@example.com or write to:
Horizon Web Marketing
8683 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117