YouTube SEO Webinar – Part 3
This Webinar Was Presented on 7/3/19
Putting the Pieces Together – Step by Step Optimization
In the first two installments of our YouTube SEO webinar series we covered keyword research for YouTube (part one) and ranking factors (part two).
In this final video in the series we will take the data we’ve accumulated from our keyword research, apply the knowledge of ranking factors based on current testing, and walk through an action plan to update and modify videos for better search performance.
Here’s what you’ll learn about in this session:
- How to update your video title and description
- How you can research the tags your competitors are using (hint: it’s not obvious)
- Adding the best tags to your videos
- Built in power tools that YouTube gives you to improve your channel performance, such as
- End screens
- What “embeds” are, why they help, and how to encourage other sites to use them
- Tips for creating future videos
Join us on Wednesday, July 3rd at 1pm Pacific time (4pm Eastern) for this free, 45 minute webinar.
If you can’t make it at that time, sign up anyway and we’ll send you access to the recording of the webinar.
There will be a question and answer period at the end of the session, so if you want to be able to ask your questions and get real answers, show up in person.
Visit our site to learn more about Horizon Web Marketing
This Webinar Has Already Taken Place, Here’s How to View the Recording
Your Webinar Presenter: Ross Barefoot
Ross is the Lead SEO Strategist at Horizon Web Marketing, a boutique digital marketing agency in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Join SEO Training Expert Ross Barefoot for this YouTube SEO Webinar